I got these boots for £10 in the Urban Outfitters sale (one of my addictions) a while back. They got a bit ruined during the festival season this year and I thought they could do with a new lease of life!
I ordered the studs from this Etsy Shop, there are so many types to choose from but I chose these ones as they had a press stud type fastening and I thought it would be easier to attach them through the thick boot fabric.
I had some trouble piercing holes through boots, in the end I carefully used a sharp scalpel to make a slit where I wanted each stud to go.
Once the holes were made I placed a stud in each, et viola! New Boots, I think they might last a little longer now..