I’ve done some more knitting, this time I’ve made a chunky bobble hat! I have used the same brand of wool that I used to knit my snood but in an Olive Green colour. It was really quick and simple to make, here’s how you can make one too:
1. I cast on 15 stitches of the wool onto 15mm needles.
2. Then knitted a length of around 7inches. I measured this against my own head to get an idea of the length I wanted (It my vary depending on your headsize!)
3. At around 3/4 of the way to the top I decreased a stitch on either side until I had reached my desired length.
4. I then cast off and stitched the sides together.
5. To finish I made a pom pom (there are plenty of tutorials on youtube if you’re struggling) and attached to the top!